Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grissom the Collector


Wow. Grissom has developed the collecting hobby. Last night, I walked in the den and found a sweater, a sock, a piece of fleece and a pile of cat hair (groomed from cat. I'd put it in the trash.)

He was very proud of himself. This morning, he came in with some pattern pieces I use when making dog coats as well as the sock from last night (encore collecting! I know I should put my stuff up.) He also tried to make off with one of Ray's golf shoes, but I guess it didn't taste very good. Swapped him for a bully stick and he liked it a lot better.
It's not like he doesn't have toys to play with. Trust me, he has lots of choices, it's just that there are so many interesting things around. No chewing, just collecting. Maybe this'll motivate me to put stuff up. Not!

1 comment: